Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
Gainesville, Fla. -- A Micanopy man died in an early morning crash just south of Gainesville.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol report, 25-year-old Matthew Brower was driving North on US-441 near SW 51st Avenue shortly before 2 am.
For unkown reasons, his 2005 Jeep Wrangler veered into the grassy median.
Brower continued along the median crashing head-on into a palm tree.
Brower was traveling alone, he was pronouced dead at the scene.
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Man Dies Diving in Ocala National Forrest
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- Man Dies After Being Hit By Branch In Orlando
- Man Dies After Calling To Report Being Shot
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike