Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
Published June 29th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - It happened three years ago on a day like today yet there are still no answers as to who killed Sebastian Ochsenius. He was a 16 year old junior at Buchholz High School. Shot and killed in his home in Northwest Gainesville. Police believe someone broke into the house, but that suspect left no trace or evidence behind.
Now, the family is posting flyers around town. Offering a $20,000 reward to anyone that can lead them to the killer. Moments before his murder in 2010, sebastian was playing video games with his best friend. He then left his room to go to the kitchen and that's where police say he was shot several times. In an exclusive interview with TV20 his best friend, Brian Hull still remembers the moment it happened.
"I am still here and my best friend was kill-- murdered all the way back then... His life was cut so short and mine wasn't," Hull said. Tune in tonight (June 29th) at 11pm where TV20's Stephanie Bechara gives us more on that exclusive interview.
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Gainesville's First Urban Farm
- Gainesville's Mini Horses Head To Newtown To Help Heal
- Boston Marathon Update & Gainesville's Reaction
- Mixed Reaction On Gainesville's NW 8th Avenue Reconstruction Project,
- Gainesville's Fleet Maintenance Garage & Public Works Materials Storage Facility Combine
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB