Was Your Roof Damaged By Tropical Storm Andrea?
Published June 8th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Tropical storm Andrea may be done and gone but some residents have concerns about what its left behind.
Andrea brought several inches of rain to north central florida and Many residents are worried about their roofs.
Don Hickman the Owner of Hickman Metal Roofing says Tree debris on your roof could be an indication that there's possible damage, among other signs...
"They would look for water stains on their ceiling on their ceiling... Sometimes on their walls or even at their base ports is where it would show up. They'll look for missing shingles. Either on their roof or on their yard, if the wind has been blowing," Hickman said.
Hickman said, if you discover what you think is a posible issue then you should call a roofing professional AND get an evaluation as soon as possible.
- Storm Damage Reaches North Central Florida
- Tropical Storm Andrea: Trees Fall On Homes & Cars
- USDA Visits North Central Florida
- Severe Storms Roll Through North Central Florida
- Cedar Key Residents Ready For Andrea
- 2pm Tropical Storm Andrea Update
- 6/26/12 Pet of the Day: Birds Escape the Rain
- Storm Causes Tree To Crash Roof of Northwest Gainesville Complex
- Unconfirmed Tornado Badly Damages Suwannee County Business
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm