Collins Extradited to Marion County
The woman who confessed to killing her roommate and fleeing to Oklahoma has been extradited back to Marion County.
Fifty-three-year old Kimberly Jean Collins arrived at the Marion County Jail on Saturday at around 3 p.m.
On July 13, 2013 collins told officers with the Oklahoma City Police Department that she had stabbed Manuel Amarel three weeks before.
Marion County Deputies conducted a well- being check and found Amarel's decomposing body at his home on southwest 172nd street.
On Monday, Collins turned down our request for an interview.
She is facing a charge of second degree murder and her bond is set at $50,000.
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Marion County Woman Thrown In Jail For Contempt Of Court
- Inmates Fight Stats in Marion County Jail
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Man who stabbed wife commits suicide
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County