Collins Extradited to Marion County
The woman who confessed to killing her roommate and fleeing to Oklahoma has been extradited back to Marion County.
Fifty-three-year old Kimberly Jean Collins arrived at the Marion County Jail on Saturday at around 3 p.m.
On July 13, 2013 collins told officers with the Oklahoma City Police Department that she had stabbed Manuel Amarel three weeks before.
Marion County Deputies conducted a well- being check and found Amarel's decomposing body at his home on southwest 172nd street.
On Monday, Collins turned down our request for an interview.
She is facing a charge of second degree murder and her bond is set at $50,000.
- Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
- Hitman pleads guilty
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Commission Explores Selling Jail
- Woman found stabbed in a home
- Inmate Found Dead in Jail Hours After Arrest
- Man Back in Jail for False Traffic Stops
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Woman Tries to Smuggle Drugs into Jail