Collins Extradited to Marion County
The woman who confessed to killing her roommate and fleeing to Oklahoma has been extradited back to Marion County.
Fifty-three-year old Kimberly Jean Collins arrived at the Marion County Jail on Saturday at around 3 p.m.
On July 13, 2013 collins told officers with the Oklahoma City Police Department that she had stabbed Manuel Amarel three weeks before.
Marion County Deputies conducted a well- being check and found Amarel's decomposing body at his home on southwest 172nd street.
On Monday, Collins turned down our request for an interview.
She is facing a charge of second degree murder and her bond is set at $50,000.
- Marion County Woman Thrown In Jail For Contempt Of Court
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Random Stabbing at Marion County Truck Stop
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Who's to Blame for the Murder of Marion County Teen?
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Marion County Jail Investigation Findings
- Inmates Fight Stats in Marion County Jail
- Marion County May Put Jail Up For Sale