Dove World Outreach Sale Finalized
Published July 13th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - It's a controversial house of worship that's managed to gain national and international attention -- for all the wrong reasons.
After spending more than 25 years in Gainesville, the Dove World Outreach Center has officially been sold, as church officials plan to relocate to Tampa.
The keys to the church property were officially handed over to the new owners on Wednesday.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports, the move has been a long time coming for many neighbors.
- Protests at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy Continues at The Dove Outreach Center
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Dove World Outreach Timeline of Events
- Dove Center Stands Alone
- State Approves Sale of Former Prison For Use as Homeless Center