Drug Bust Nabs Two Suspects and $405K
LAKE COUNTY - Two suspects are behind bars accused of planning to purchase 700 pounds of marijuana.
Deputies say 63-year-old Clarence Brantley and 45-year-old Tracey Roddy traveled from Georgia with $405,000 in cash to buy the pot.
Both suspects were arrested and the cash and their truck was seized.
They remain behind bars on a $500,000 bond each.
- Two Tampa Bay Deputies Shoot Suspect Several Times
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- Man Accused of Giving Abortion Drug to Take Plea
- Court Stays Execution to Consider Drug Argument
- Burglary Suspect Falls Through Restaurant Roof
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- $1 Million Bail for Jacksonville Airport Suspect
- Suspect Arrested in Sylvan Learning Burglary
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries