Man Collides with Parked Police Car
In Alachua County, a car collided with a sheriff's deputy's patrol car earlier this week.
Fortunately no one was in either car.
Tuesday morning deputies attempted to pull over 34-year-old Andrew Brown, who was seen driving without a seatbelt.
When Brown pulled into a driveway, he ran away, leaving the car in neutral.
As you can see in the dashcam video, the car drifted down the driveway, hitting the patrol car.
It turns out Brown did not have a driver's license.
He was quickly caught and taken to the Alachua County Jail.
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Hit & Run Car Found
- Police: Man Tries To Elude Cops By Eating Evidence
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car