Man Collides with Parked Police Car
In Alachua County, a car collided with a sheriff's deputy's patrol car earlier this week.
Fortunately no one was in either car.
Tuesday morning deputies attempted to pull over 34-year-old Andrew Brown, who was seen driving without a seatbelt.
When Brown pulled into a driveway, he ran away, leaving the car in neutral.
As you can see in the dashcam video, the car drifted down the driveway, hitting the patrol car.
It turns out Brown did not have a driver's license.
He was quickly caught and taken to the Alachua County Jail.
- Police find car in hit and run accident
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Man pulls mother and child from smoking car after hit and run
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Hit & Run Car Found
- Police: Man Tries To Elude Cops By Eating Evidence
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Eastside student hit by unmarked police car
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car