"Talk of the Town" Needs Help
They have moved to the Internet, but the advertisers haven't all followed them.
Now the local conservative political talk show "Talk of the Town" is calling for help to stay afloat.
The show's producers say they need a commitment of five thousand dollars a month to support the online broadcast, which recently departed the radio airwaves when the "Star 99.5 FM" changed its format.
Some of the expenses they identified are equipment, broadband space, production salaries, and internet infrastructure.
They set a deadline of July 31st to collect enough pledges and corporate sponsors to keep the show alive.
- Family Spotlight 9/8/11 "Talking To Kids About 9/11"
- Rep. Ted Yoho Talks About Key Issues At A Town Hall Forum
- Help Center for Abused Women Needs Help
- Halloween Stores "Popping Up" in Town
- Rescuers Try to Help Pets That Need Each Other
- Police Need Help to Find Missing Melrose Woman
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Marion County Animal Service Needs Help
- Group That Helps Low Income Pets, Needs Financial Boost Of Their Own
- Guide Dog Foundation Needs Help