Downtown Summer Jams And Now Food Truck Friday As Well
Published August 17th, 2013
OCALA - With music, cool cars and now food, the City of Ocala is proving its much more than the name, "Slow-cala." Downtown Summer Jams has been going on for three years but now there's something different.
They've added food trucks to the list, to make it a "Food Truck Friday," as well. The event provides a venue for young local bands to play for residents while they enjoy food and vintage cars.
Stan Creel with the City says community events like these help drive business to Ocala. The next one will be September 20th at the Citizen's Circle.
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Ocala Drive-In Business Doing Well After Reopening
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon
- Gainesville One of Nation's Most Well-Read Cities
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- 3 Trucks and 2 Mustangs Stolen From Ocala Ford Dealership
- Downtown Ocala to get Makeover
- Potter Mania Hit Downtown Ocala