Downtown Summer Jams And Now Food Truck Friday As Well
Published August 17th, 2013
OCALA - With music, cool cars and now food, the City of Ocala is proving its much more than the name, "Slow-cala." Downtown Summer Jams has been going on for three years but now there's something different.
They've added food trucks to the list, to make it a "Food Truck Friday," as well. The event provides a venue for young local bands to play for residents while they enjoy food and vintage cars.
Stan Creel with the City says community events like these help drive business to Ocala. The next one will be September 20th at the Citizen's Circle.
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- Gainesville Officials Allowing More Food Truck Events
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- 3 Trucks and 2 Mustangs Stolen From Ocala Ford Dealership
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- The Future Face of Downtown Ocala
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season