Lake City Man Dies in Traffic Crash
LAKE CITY- A 22-year-old man from Lake City has died in a traffic crash, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The accident happened Monday night at about a quarter until ten on Southwest Haltiwanger Road in Columbia County. Blake Milliken was driving north when he mishandled a curve and traveled into the woods, crashing into a tree.
Milliken was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital. He was not wearing his seatbelt. A blood alcohol test is still pending.
- Man Walks into Traffic on I-75 and Dies
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- Car Crash in Lake City
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
- Lake City Man Charged With Burglary Says He Was House Hunting
- Lake City Man Waiting for Help from FEMA
- Man Arrested In Lake City Shooting
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Lake City Man Charged with Forgery