Lake City Man Dies in Traffic Crash
LAKE CITY- A 22-year-old man from Lake City has died in a traffic crash, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The accident happened Monday night at about a quarter until ten on Southwest Haltiwanger Road in Columbia County. Blake Milliken was driving north when he mishandled a curve and traveled into the woods, crashing into a tree.
Milliken was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital. He was not wearing his seatbelt. A blood alcohol test is still pending.
- Man Walks into Traffic on I-75 and Dies
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- Hawthorne Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash