Man Dies Diving in Ocala National Forrest
Published August 3rd, 2013
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - The body of a man who went diving at the Ocala National Forest has been recovered.
Jason Yeh was reported missing Friday afternoon. His body was found Saturday morning by members of the Marion County Sheriff's Office Underwater Recovery Team.
The 23-year-old form Altamonte Springs had gone diving in Silver Glen Springs. His body was found in an area with limited visibility in a cavern.
His parents were at the springs on Saturday morning during the search.
- Woman Dies on Fla. Keys Dive Trip
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail
- Man Sentenced to 14 Years for Dog's Death
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
- Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- Ocala Man Arrested in Child Porn Case