Marion County Burglar Apprehended
Published August 1st, 2013
In Marion County, the man believed to be responsible for a string of burglaries is now behind bars.
Sheriff's deputies have arrested 45-year-old Clyde Dwayne Tyndal of Ocklawaha.
Tyndal is accused of breaking into homes and stealing personal items including credit cards and cash.
He allegedly used a stolen credit card to rent movies, and that's how investigators finally caught him.
Investigators believe he is connected to burglaries from Oklawaha to Silver Springs.
- Sketch of Marion County Burglar Released
- Columbia County Deputies Arrest Naked Burglar
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Suspected Mother Apprehended
- Woman Fights Off Burglar
- Armed Burglar Enters House While Homeowners Were Inside
- Library Burglarized in Cedar Key
- Teens Charged For Several Car Burglarizes
- Car Burglar Suspects Arrested