Marion County Burglar Apprehended
Published August 1st, 2013
In Marion County, the man believed to be responsible for a string of burglaries is now behind bars.
Sheriff's deputies have arrested 45-year-old Clyde Dwayne Tyndal of Ocklawaha.
Tyndal is accused of breaking into homes and stealing personal items including credit cards and cash.
He allegedly used a stolen credit card to rent movies, and that's how investigators finally caught him.
Investigators believe he is connected to burglaries from Oklawaha to Silver Springs.
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- Burglar Boils Little Girl's Turtles to Death
- Marion County sheriff's deputies looking for suspect after patrol cars burglarized, guns stolen
- Pillowcase burglars are facing first degree murder
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- Suspect in Kirkwood area fire apprehended
- Missing woman's home burglarized