Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
The aftermath of the large sewage spill late last month is lingering.
The boil water notice is still in effect for a handful of Gainesville residents near Hogtown and Possum Creeks who use well water.
The Alachua County Health Department took samples for testing on Monday.
The tests showed some impovement.
Additional testing will take place tomorrow-- and those results will be available on Friday.
hHgtown and Possum Creeks are now safe to be around.
More than 900- thousand gallons of waster water was poured into the two creeks duriing a pipe repair.
- Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Boil Water Advisory For Starke
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Turkey Creek Residents Express Concern Over Biomass Noise
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission
- GRU To Pay Nearly $1 Million for Biomass Water Pipeline from Alachua
- Waterlogged Residents Near Lake City Look for Answers
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- North Central Florida Residents Play to Win Near Record Mega Millions Jackpot Despite the Odds