Suspect Arrested in Sylvan Learning Burglary
OCALA - Ocala Police have arrested a suspect in the burglary of the Sylvan Learning Center on SE Maricamp Road.
The burglary happened early Monday morning.
25 iPads, a Neat-receipt Scanner, and some cash was stolen--valuing more than $15,000.
Detectives soon learned that Sylvan employee Devin Most sold 3 iPads to a local business.
Police say once the 26-year-old suspect was arrested, he admitted to being addicted to prescription drugs and had stolen the items to pay a drug dealer.
Police say they recovered most of the stolen items at his parents' home.
Most faces a number of charges in connection with the case.
- Burglary Suspect Falls Through Restaurant Roof
- Three People Arrested for Attempted Burglary
- FBI: Three Friends Tried to Keep Bombing Suspect from Getting Arrested
- Mom, Aunt Of Georgia Baby Slaying Suspect Arrested
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- $1 Million Bail for Jacksonville Airport Suspect
- Drug Bust Nabs Two Suspects and $405K
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car