Timeline of Events Leading Up to Deadly Crash Emerges
Published August 14th, 2013
DIXIE COUNTY-The timeline of events leading up to deaths of 4 people early Sunday morning is becoming more clear.
New information lists the whereabouts of Eddie Lazo minutes before he was involved in a deadly car wreck.
Witnesses say that they saw Lazo at Charlies Bar in Cross City early Sunday.
Dixie County Sheriff's Deputies were called out to the bar in response to a reported fight at approximately 2:10 am.
Major Scott Harden says, "According to witnesses he was there in the parking lot with them during some of the altercation and based off what the officer was told had potentially tried to intervene and break up the confrontation."
He was eventually struck on the head with a beer bottle before he fled according to witness statements.
The Sheriff's office reports responding deputies arrived at the bar at 2:15 at which point Lazo was nowhere to be seen.
That is the same time that a separate fhp report claims that Eddie Lazo was involved in an accident that killed four people along US 19 and Highway 55A.
Family members say that Lazo is still in a coma at the hospital.
- Dove World Outreach Timeline of Events
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Quick Errands Could Lead To Deadly Consequences
- Domestic Dispute Leads to Car Crash
- 2 Dead in Fiery Crash Near Jacksonville
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Deadly Abulance Crash
- One Dead in Union County Crash