UF Health Pediatrics Expansion
Published August 17th, 2013
Gainesville - UF Health pediatrics is expanding their services to the north side of Gainesville. They hosted an open house Saturday in their new location on Northwest 39th place in Magnolia Parke.
New and returning patients were welcomed to tour the new facility. Families got to tour the new center, learn about the program's newest pediatric practice and meet the team of UF Health pediatricians.
Mori Stern, clinical assistant professor says, "We're hoping to expand our services, we're very pleased to bring a new office and to be able to continue to serve the pediatric community. So it's a chance for us to welcome more families into our practice and to continue to serve the children we already do."
Children were able to participate in many activities and entered to win a backpack filled with school supplies.
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Gainesville Police Trying To Keep Kids Out Of Trouble
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County
- Kids Helping Kids
- Bikers Roll Through The Streets Of Ocala To Deliver Toys For Children
- How To Help Kids Cope After Elem. School Shooting