Umatilla Man Arrested for Abuse
An Umatilla man is in the Marion County Jail charged in a fight that involved a knife, scissors, and an axe handle.
Deputies say 53-year-old John Mounsey threw a long kitchen knife and a pair of scissors at a woman.
She was able to get away but Mounsey continued to chase her, this time with an axe handle.
Witnesses tell deputies Mounsey has abused both the woman and her baby before and that he has thrown a chair at them.
- Man dies after car crash in Marion County
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Gainesville Man Arrested for Animal Abuse
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Man Arrested In Abuse Case
- 3 dead, 2 injured in Marion County crash
- A Stroll Through One Belleview Neighborhood Ends in Animal Abuse Arrest
- Child Abuse Arrest
- Suspect Arrested in Putnam County Animal Abuse Case
- Caretaker Arrested for Abuse