West Port Senior Killed in Crash
Published August 23rd, 2013
A deadly crash in Ocala has left a family grieving for the loss of their 20-year-old son.
West Port High School senior Angel Guevara was killed when his BMW crossed over a median at a fast speed and collided with two cars in the westbound lane in front of Meadowbrook Church.
Passengers of both of the other vehicles have been either discharged from the hospital or cleared by paramedics but the lone back seat passenger in Guevara's car is still in critical condition.
Guevara's school has come together to remember him.
"When you remember him, you see his face and it will always be a found memory and something that I'll be able to keep with me forever."
The reason why Guevara's car drifted into opposing traffic is still being investigated.
The family is expecting to hold his service next Thursday.
Lauren Lettelier, TV20 News.
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala
- Ocala Waitress Saved by Customer
- Gun At West Port
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- North Florida Patients Informed of Possible Contamination
- New Bug Species in Florida
- Homes without Smoke Detectors Come Under Fire
- Silver Springs Now Under State's Wing
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspects