Assistant City Attorney Taking Personal Leave
The assistant city attorney for Gainesville is now on personal leave after his arrest on allegations he was prowling while naked outside a woman's home. 56 year old Ronald Combs requested the leave.
Police say early Saturday morning, the woman was awakened and saw a man standing in her bedroom. She then called 911. Combs faces burglary charges. He was released on $15,000 bond on Monday.
- Gainesville Assistant City Attorney Arrested on Burglary, Prowling Charges
- Assistant State Attorney Arrested for DUI
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Gainesville's Search for New City Attorney
- Gainesville City Attorney Recommends Revising Ordinances to Reflect Fuel Adjustment Practices
- City Manager Candidates Take Tour Of The City
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission