Assistant City Attorney Taking Personal Leave
The assistant city attorney for Gainesville is now on personal leave after his arrest on allegations he was prowling while naked outside a woman's home. 56 year old Ronald Combs requested the leave.
Police say early Saturday morning, the woman was awakened and saw a man standing in her bedroom. She then called 911. Combs faces burglary charges. He was released on $15,000 bond on Monday.
- Gainesville Assistant City Attorney Arrested on Burglary, Prowling Charges
- Former Assistant State Attorney arrested, charged with voyeurism
- Assistant State Attorney Arrested for DUI
- Police Investigate Assistant State Attorney After Video Voyeurism Allegations
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Shot
- Women Accused of Shooting an Assistant U.S. Attorney
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- City approves $3.1 million in assistance for new development
- Gainesville City Attorney Recommends Revising Ordinances to Reflect Fuel Adjustment Practices