Gainesville Property Owners Claim Damages Against Woman with Questionable History
Published September 16th, 2013
GAINESVILLE- If you find yourself doing business with Danielle Pendergraft, then you're likely going to find yourself in court.
John Wesley White is one of those men.
He alleges Pendergraft misled him into believing that she could afford the terms of lease for his property.
White says Pendergraft told him her family had just sold a house, and that she would soon be receiving alimony from a wealthy husband.
White explains his understanding of her situation,"between these three prongs that she would have the ability to purchase this house."
This isn't the first lease in Gainesville that went south for the Pendergrafts.
Former landlord Sheree Foltz says the Pendergraft family owes 13 thousand dollars in unpaid rent and damages.
Before coming to Gainesville, Pendergraft served prison time in Texas after being convicted on multiple counts of wire fraud and other federal offenses.
Judge Phillip Pena will meet again this Friday, at which point it's expected that he'll decide whether or not Pendergraft will be permitted to fulfill the terms of her lease with White.
- Gainesville2Go Employee Gets Restraining Order Against Owner
- Property Tax Practices Questioned in Dixie County
- Car crash in Ocala raises questions from business owners about SW 20th Street safety
- Residents voice concerns over claims against two Alachua County commissioners
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- Woman Claims Card Skimming Hit Her Financial Accounts
- Claiming Property Now Easier With New Law
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
- City Of Gainesville Value Decreasing, Property Values Are To Blame
- Scott Gets Claims Bill for Brain-Damaged Colorado Boy