Michael Porter Indicted for Murder
GILCHRIST COUNTY- A grand jury has indicted 53-year-old Michael Darnell Porter on charges of first-degree murder, sexual battery, and residential burglary.
Porter's bond was set for three charges, but no bond was set for the murder charge.
Porter is accused of killing 55-year-old Joyce Burrow of Bell in late July.
- Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
- Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Faces Second Trial