Michael Porter Indicted for Murder
GILCHRIST COUNTY- A grand jury has indicted 53-year-old Michael Darnell Porter on charges of first-degree murder, sexual battery, and residential burglary.
Porter's bond was set for three charges, but no bond was set for the murder charge.
Porter is accused of killing 55-year-old Joyce Burrow of Bell in late July.
- Grand jury indicts Smith for second degree murder
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Bryant indicted for Williams' murder
- Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
- Grand jury indictement in Pineridge murder
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Man indicted on first degree murder charges