2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
Published October 27th, 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- It was an "Evening at the Oasis" for thousands of guests in Micanopy at the Besilu Collection for Noche de Gala.
Complete with Moroccan performers, exotic foods, and even camels, the 6th annual event raises money for the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation. The night culminated in the announcement of a one million dollar donation by the Pritchett family of Union County in memory of their father, Marvin H Pritchett.
Their gift inspired another donor to pledge one million dollars toward the cause.
The money donated goes directly to construction of the new UF Health children's hospital.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
- Noche de Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala
- Story of the Week: Noche de Gala