Armed robbery at Sweet Dreams Eastside
Published October 27th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Police are looking for a man following an armed robbery. Sunday evening GPD officers say a man dressed in black walked into the Sweet Dreams Eastside ice cream shop at the corner of East University Avenue and Northeast 11th Street.
Officers say the man pointed a silver handgun at the clerk and demanded money. He was given an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the scene.
No one was injured, and no arrests have been made.
Officers describe the man as a black male dressed in all black, the incident is still under investigation.
- Gainesville Armed Robberies
- 3 Arrested for 3 Armed Robberies in Gainesville
- National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Store Clerk Survives Armed Robbery
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- ARMED ROBBERY
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store