Art Festival Attracts Thousands
GAINESVILLE--Gainesville art lovers had plenty to smile about over the weekend.
The 29th annual Art Festival at Thornebrooke attracted thousands Saturday and Sunday.
About 100 fine artists and craftsmen showcased their work at this year's event.
Festival Director Lytha Nicholson says this year's festival featured several new artists and was happy to announce sales were up compared to last year.
"This year we had a UF honors group that did a booth for us, and they had children painting t-shirts and they were solid yesterday," said Nicholson.
The two-day, family-friendly event also featured street food vendors and performances from regional musicians and gymnastic troupes.
- Micanopy's Small Town Charm Attracts Thousands this Weekend
- Holiday Craft Festival Attracts Hundreds
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Longest-running Art Festival Continues to Draw Crowds
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
- Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up
- Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival