Bus Stop Safety - Dangerous Intersection in Trenton
TRENTON - One Trenton mother is fighting to make her kids' bus stop safer...a bus that serves all the children with disabilities in the city of Trenton.
She took her concerns to the Trenton City Commission tonight and is asking to make the intersection a four way stop... and to fix the stop signs from falling over.
She says her disabled child was almost hit by a car at the stop...and she is afraid it will happen again - "People back here fly. They don't pay attention they don't know why the buses are stopped. They are going around the front of her while the kids are coming off."
Since she voiced her concerns about the bus stop...the Trenton Police Department has upped their patrol around the area.
- Dangerous Intersection
- Dixie County Residents Hope Traffic Changes Will Help Solve Problems at Dangerous Intersection
- McCain Veteran Victory Bus Stops In Gainesville
- Bus Stop Problems
- Parent Wants Bus Stop Moved Away From Sex Offenders
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Stalking Woman at Bus Stop
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- School Bus Safety Week