Commercial Building Projects on the Rise
GAINESVILLE - Job seekers today at the University of Florida were met with optimism from commercial construction builders...who say their projects are on the rise.
Experts say booms in the housing market indirectly affect commercial building.
McGraw Hill Construction predicts that commercial building will increase by 15 percent in the coming year.
Matt Webster, VP of the diversified projects division at Charles Perry Partners, Inc.: "People are kinda seeing that light at the end of the tunnel and if they make that investment they can see the return on their investment."
The most recent survey of Emerging Market Conditions from UF shows that while builders are worried about rising interest rates, they think the housing market will continue to positvely affect the commercial market.
- Commercial Construction Jobs on the Rise? Only slightly.
- New Charter Amendment Commercial
- Revitalizing an Alachua County Commercial Park
- Peace Ribbon Project
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Paynes Prairie Restoration Project
- CREEKSIDE BEVILLE PROJECT
- NEWBERRY VILLAGE PROJECT
- Top Young Scientist Takes Science Project to Washington
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project