There are multiple victims in a shooting in the town of Bell. We have confirmed there are deaths.
Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
MARION COUNTY- In Marion County, a Williston man died early Sunday morning in a car crash. Florida Highway Patrol troopers say David E. Harrington Jr. was driving West down County Road 326. Just after reaching the intersection of NW 150th Avenue, Harrington veered off the roadway, hitting a fence, and continuing into a nearby farm where his car hit two other fences on the property. The car flipped over, throwing him from the vehicle. Harrington was not wearing his seatbelt and troopers believe he may have been speeding.
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash
- Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crashes up since 2009
- Local Dentist Died in Fatal Car Crash
- Three Injured in Archer Road Car Crash
- FHP: Car Crashes Into, Topples Utility Pole On Williston Road
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- Fatalities in Marion County