Rescue Ranch Finds New Opportunity To Help More Animals
LEVY COUNTY - The Phoenix Animal Rescue Group has found a new way to use the land they have purchased for a rescue ranch in Levy County.
The group had already closed on the land when they realized they could use the trees to make more revenue to build more dog cabins - doubling the number of dogs they can house to 32.
They plan to clear and sell the timber, then they can begin the groundbreaking.
Once they begin building, they need donations of building materials - metal, A.C. units, windows, light fixtures, etc.
To help donate supplies or find out more about adoptions, please click here for all the details.
The group provides support to the Levy County Animal Shelter, and helps find those dogs foster homes or permanent homes.
They hold adoption and foster opportunities each Saturday at Pet Smart in Gainesville.
- An Animal Rescue Operation In Need of Rescuing
- Animal Rescue Operation Continues
- Exotic Animal Rescues
- Gainesville Animal Rescue Group Takes Care Of Abandoned Rabbits
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Marion County Animal Service Needs Help
- Police Need Help to Find Missing Melrose Woman
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Help Others Find Their Strong Suit