Williston Families Learn about Local Health Services at Health and Fun Fair
WILLISTON- It was a fun and educational afternoon for families in Williston Saturday.
Dozens of parents and kids came to the "Health and Fun Fair" outside the Palms Medical Group (PMG) office.
Representatives from the Affordable Health Care act and other health related services answered residents questions.
There were free health screenings, low cost hearing and vision screenings, and a blood mobile.
PMG put together the annual event to make it easier for people in the community to learn about different health services available to them.
Palms Medical Group Spokeswoman Eileen Seneckal said, "We kind of have all the bases touched so that if somebody is looking for information about those support systems today they could get all of those things in one place.
Kids also took advantage of the day playing all kinds of games and getting some fire safety tips.
- Students Learn About Farm Animals At Youth Fair
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food
- FCAT Camp Designed To Make Learning Fun
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Students Learn About Elections
- Kids Learn About Things That Go Vrrrooom!
- Newberry High Students Learn About the Dangers of the Road
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- 5th graders learn about bomb disposal robots
- Veterans Fair hopes to bring support to homeless vets