Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
Published November 1st, 2013
GAINESVILLE -- Members of the Alachua County School Board are preparing to do something they haven't had to do in nearly a decade -- hire a new school superintendent.
Almost one month after former Superintendent Dan Boyd officially stepped down, school board officials held their first public forum Tuesday night, designed to gather input from parents on what they would like to see in the district's next superintendent. TV20's Trent Kelly reports.
- School Board Seeks Publics Help in Superintendent Search
- School board accepts Superintendent's resignation; effective immediately
- Superintendent: school closing will save district nearly $500,000
- Alachua County Schools Superintendent Picked
- State troopers kick off campaign
- Alachua Co. Kicks Off New State Ed Program
- Business program for veterans kicks off
- Parent Academy to kick off in March
- Alachua County School Superintendent Dan Boyd to Retire Next Month
- Superintendent bans condoms in schools