Equine Therapy Fundraiser in Alachua
Published November 22nd, 2013
Gainesville Riding Through Equine Assisted Activities and Therapy (GREAAT) is having a yard sale raising money to help challenged people improve physical abilities
through Horse Assisted Activities.
The horses encourage a more rhythmic movement on the rider, helping generate core stability, strength, and a stronger mental outlook.
The public is more than welcome to come out to the farm this weekend, meet the members of the organization, take a picture with one of the horses and see how these
majestic animals are helping individuals overcome obstacles.
GREAAT has been collecting donations for over a year and has a lot of great items for sale, and the yardsale promises to be a fun occasion for the whole family.
It is being held this Saturday November 23rd, 2013 from 8 am to 3pm in Alachua off 94th Avenue with the complete address being;
Honey Horse Farms
9816 NW 171st Terrace
Alachua, Fl 32615
- Thanksgiving fire leaves family picking up the pieces
- Marion Co. Horse Owners, Trainers Talk About Triple Crown Standards, OBS June Sale
- Stolen Items End Up At Yard Sale
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Ways To Prevent Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Therapy horse pinned honorary deputy
- Equine Herpes Virus Outbreak
- Bell Ringers are the Heartbeat of Fundraising
- First annual Special Olympics fundraiser held in Alachua County
- Front Yard or Boat Yard?