More Spice Arrests in North Central Florida
Published November 18th, 2013
GILCHRIST COUNTY- Two men are back to work today after a run in with the law.
Mamunur Rashid and Mamunur Rahman were both arrested in Gilchrist County Thursday for sale of spice a drug that's no stranger to North Central Florida
This comes a month... After a spice drug bust in marion county led to the arrest of three people.
A team of Sheriff's office and FDLE investigators say both Rashid and Rahman were given several warnings before they were actually arrested on charges of possession and sale of synthetic cannabis, delivery of drug paraphernalia and fraudulent use of a credit card.
Rahman says he is no longer involved in the sale of a substance he refers to as incense, "February, March, April something- that mistake sell the incense, actually i don't know in my mind anything. 'Do you still sell the incense?'... No no no no, there is nothing anything business over here, over there."
A total of 5 gas stations and convenience stores are involved in this ongoing investigation.
- Three More Signings Around North Central Florida
- "K-2" or Spice Will be Illegal In Florida
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- Schools Across North Central Florida Begin FCAT Testing
- Home Sales in North Central Florida Rise Significantly Compared to Last Year
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- North Central Florida Farmers Seeing Profits in Cotton