Pit Bull Perception Part 2
Published November 6th, 2013
GAINESVILLE- More than 4 and a half million people are bitten by dogs every year in this country.
A large chunk of those come from pit bulls according to the American Veterinary Medical Association.
They're a big dog with an even bigger reputation for violence.
In 2011, 2 pit bulls mauled a 74 year Putnam County man to death.
In September of this year, an off leash Pit Bull in Gainesville killed a neighbor's small dog and bit its owner.
And more recently in Chiefland a man went after a Pit Bull trespassing in his yard with a machete.
Tv20's Chris Gilmore explores whether nature or nurture is responsible for creating an aggressive dog.
- Pit Bull Perception Part 1
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Pit Bull Attack In Gainesville Kills Dog & Injures Owner
- UF Club Helps Local Rescue Group with Dog Adoptions
- UF Plaza Block Party... Blocked
- Gator Aviators Celebrate A Victory During The National Red Bull Flugtag Event
- Bull Damages Patrol Cars
- Pit Bulls Attack 91-Year-Old Man
- Pit Bull Discrimination?
- Orange Heights Man Attacked by Bull