$425 Mega Millions Jackpot
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Considered to be one of unluckiest days of the year.. this.. Friday the 13th may not be unlucky for a potential winner...
The Mega Millions lottery is up for grabs and this time.. with a big number... $425 million to be exact!
The winner... or winners would cash in the second largest jackpot in Mega Millions history… also the the fifth-largest overall jackpot.
One Gainesville resident says he doesn't play often, but when he does, he makes sure its a large jackpot.
"I have a dream, if I were to win, I would be doing a lot of things I have in my mind. Like to help the children, elderly people, people that are really in need." said Francisco Santiago.
The odds of winning the Mega Millions are 1 in 259 million… but if won, Friday the 13th would be one of the luckiest days ever.
- North Central Florida Residents Play to Win Near Record Mega Millions Jackpot Despite the Odds
- Mega Millions Jackpot Now $640 Million
- Mega Millions Increases Final Jackpot to $656M
- Powerball Reaches 425 Million
- $500 million POWERBALL jackpot up for grabs
- Mega Millions Mystery
- Kansas Says Mega Millions Winner Has Come Forward
- Alleged Mega Millions Winner Says She Lost Ticket
- $485 million Powerball jackpot is 5th largest in US history
- Mega Millions Fever