Interview: Fire & Ice Festival
Published December 27th, 2013
Coming to Gainesville on December 31st, the very first Fire and Ice Festival.
Taking place at the local YMCA Sports Facility at 9315 SW Archer Road Gainesville, FL 32608, from 2-6 pm it promises to be an event filled afternoon.
The festival is being held to benefit and support the Gainesville Northwood YMCA and the Weekend Backpack Program and Food Pantry of the Gainesville Catholic Charities.
The show is slated to include two ice slides, many bounce houses and snow.
Activities will be hosted by local businesses and when sunset arrives the crowd will be treated to a fireworks display.
Due to the popularity of this event advanced tickets are required and can be found online for $5 plus a can of food per person.
The tickets and all information about this wonderful event can be online at www.NewYearsForKids.org.
- Interview: Leadercast, Building Leaders Worth Following
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner
- Post Event Interview: What Noche Accomplished
- Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival
- Downtown Ice Rinks Put On The Ice Because Of Increased Costs
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training
- Shooting & House Fire in Suwannee County