RTS Bus Route Changes
Published December 11th, 2013
The Gainesville Regional Transit system is changing the bus routes across the city.
RTS is adding the routes due to an increase in demand for routes and extended hours.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Route 2 will now run every 30 minutes and will begin service at 5:32 a.m.
- Route 6 weekday service will begin at 5:40 a.m.
- Route 11 weekday service will begin at 5:30 a.m.
- Route 13 will be changing its peak timing to maintain 10-minute frequencies in the afternoon
- Route 14 weekday service will begin at 5:30 a.m.
- Route 24 will run every 30 minutes and begin service at 5:30 a.m.
- Route 27 added four hours to its service, which now ends at 3:10 p.m.
- Route 35 weekday service will begin at 6:30 a.m.
- Route 125 added an extra afternoon trip, so service will now end at 5:50 p.m.
- Route 9 will decrease its frequency after 11:00 p.m. to 40 minutes
- Routes 16/17 will decrease frequency after 8:00 p.m. to 60 minutes
- Route 25 will decrease frequency to 75 minutes on weekends
- Route 28 will decrease its frequency by one minute to every 16 minutes
- Route 35 will decrease its frequency after 11:00 p.m. to 45 minutes
- Route 41 will increase round trip time to 65 minutes in the morning and 70 minutes in the afternoon
- RTS Bus Route Changes from June 22 to June 30
- Changes to RTS Bus Routes
- Gainesville City Commissioners Remain Unsure About Bus Rapid Transit System
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- Bus System May Cut Routes
- Temporary Changes to RTS Bus Schedules
- RTS Bus Schedule Change
- RTS Bus And Sheriff's Deputy Car Involved In Crash
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County