Man who stabbed wife commits suicide
The man who stabbed his wife in the North Florida Regional Medical Center parking garage this morning has committed suicide in Daytona Beach, according to Gainesville police.
Walker Gage Wilsey, 46, stabbed his wife Casey five times in the chest between 8 and 8:30am, killing her.
GPD investigators asked multiple agencies, including the Daytona Beach Police Department, to check possible addresses for Wilsey.
When Daytona Beach PD arrived at one of the locations, officers discovered Wilsey’s dead body. He had apparently committed suicide around 3:30pm.
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Man Accused of 2011 Parking Garage Murder on Trial
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- North Florida Regional Decorates Lawn With Pink Flamingos