Parking War Near Buchholz High School
GAINESVLLE - The peer pressure of high school can be tough...but it's not everyday you hear of the pressure of parking where you shouldn't.
But residents in the neighborhood next to Buchhholz High say before the holidays, one student started parking there and set off a chain reaction.
Residents say there were as many as twenty students who were ticketed after neighbors called the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
The Alachua County Department of Public Works has sent a letter to residents asking what they think helps keep people from where they shouldn't.
When residents are done voicing their concerns, public works will take the recommendations to the county commission.
- Drug Bust Near Buchholz High School
- Buchholz High School Students Preparing Taxes, Some are Surprised
- Construction in Poe Springs Park Nears Completion
- Possible Increase for Parking Permits Near the University
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Power Outage In High Springs Affects Nearly 4,000 Residents
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- Buchholz High Grads are Finalists in Online Competition
- House fire feet from Buchholz High
- School on Lockdown After Near Abduction