Preparations For The Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
GAINESVILLE - While residents in Orlando may have Disney World, here in Gainesville we have the Hoggetown Medieval Faire.
The fair is back for it's 28th year. The event coordinator says almost 60 percent of the attendees come from outside of the county.
Diane James with the Hoggetown Brewers says all of the beers at the fair are locally brewed with the exception of Guinness. "It's always a good time, always fun and a great way to enjoy the fair is being here... The nice thing about being a club member is that we get to enjoy the fair and help the club out at the same time," James said.
Saturday, January 25th from 10am to 6pm
Sunday, January 26th from 10am to 6pm
Friday, January 31st from 9:30am-3pm (Admission is half price)
Saturday, February 1st from 10am to 6pm
Sunday, February 2nd from 10am to 6pm
Ages 5-17: $7
Under 5: Free
For more information, click here.
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire opens this weekend
- City of Gainesville, GPD increasing security at Hoggetown Medieval Faire
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire Opens Saturday
- 27th Annual Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Dress Rehearsal for Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Trip to Medieval Fair takes people back in time
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Alachua County Presents Options for New Fairgrounds to Residents
- Gainesville Officials Are Prepared If Zimmerman Verdict Protests Happen