Wanted Fugitive Arrested
INVERNESS- A wanted fugitive is behind bars. The United States Marshals and Citrus County Sheriff's deputies located and arrested 33 -year -old Earl Abbey at a house in Inverness. Abbey was wanted by the Marion County Sheriff's Office on an outstanding arrest warrant for armed burglary, grand theft and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Abbey’s warrant stemmed from the November 2013 burglary of the "Everyday Pawn Shop" in Marion County. Investigators determined abbey had fled to inverness where he was hiding with friends. Inside the house authorities located a large quantity of drugs including almost 5,000 pills. The pills were found in 26 sandwich bags as well as two larger plastic bags. A homemade ski mask with eye holes was also found. Additional charges are pending.
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County