35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
OCALA - A 12-year-old boy told police that he has had sex with one of his mother's friends on several occasions.
The 7th grader confessed the actions to one of his church members.
The 35-year-old woman is accused of soliciting the child for sex through Facebook and text messaging.
Police tell us she has a family of her own and several young children around this boy's age.
The boy told police that Joy McCall or "Ms. Joy," had contacted him on Facebook several times and sent him a picture of herself in her underwear.
He said she texted him and told him to meet her at the mall, where they had sex in the back seat of her car.
She picked him up two more times and on both occasions took him to a secluded wooded area at the 2200 block of N.E. 28th Street.
Police say the boy confided in his friend at church about this sexual conduct who then told his mother.
"She was able to see through the different text messaging that had occurred between McCall and the juvenile. And determine the dates that the incidents had occurred," said Sgt. Angy Scroble with the Ocala Police Department.
McCall did tell police she had sex with this boy on multiple occasions and has been charged with three counts of lewd or lascivious battery.
She has no previous record of sexual offenses in Marion County.
McCall is still in jail tonight. Her bond has been set at $45,000.
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Belleview Police searching for a man after an attempted abduction of an 11-year-old
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Report: Mom finds man having sex with 15-year-old son
- Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
- Man Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old, Two Spoke Through App
- Police have located 70-year-old man
- Officials Call for Better Police/Minority Relations