Austin Jones Murder Trial: Day 3
GAINESVILLE - Prosecutors say Paul Quandt's posessions were the reason he was murdered.
51 pieces of evidence were organized today...all seized from Paul Quandt's white Cadillac after he was beaten.
Austin jones is accused of committing the vicious crime, stealing quandt's car, and then crashing that car after police chased him.
The court also heard testimony from the medical examiner who ruled Quandt's death a homicide.
- Austin Jones Trial: Day 4
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Charlie Ely Murder Trial: Day 4
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- Austin Jones Convicted of Murder of Korean War Veteran
- Day Two of Penalty Phase for Austin Jones
- Zimmerman Trial: Day One
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six