Intellectually Disabled Man Still Missing in Ocklawaha
OCKLAWAHA - A 48-year-old man with the capacity of a three year old is still missing in Ocklawaha tonight and his family is worried about the near freezing temperatures in the forest.
Johnny Radabaugh has been missing since Tuesday and his family says he wandered off after his father went in their home to answer the phone.
His parents are posting signs around town and 70 people were out today searching for the man.
His mom says he is harmless and may not know his way back home.
He's drifted off before but never for this long.
Kim Radabaugh, step-mother: "he's not afraid of the dark but he's gotta be hungry he's gotta be tired he's been out there a long time."
His parents say Johnny knows his name and their names...but he doesn't know his address.
They are pleading for the public's help.
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Asking For More Volunteers
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Man Charged in Ocklawaha Murder
- Man Shoots Woodpecker
- Man's Body Still Missing in Sinkhole, House Demolished
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Ocala Man Uses New Business to Combat Disability
- Disabled Elderly Man Robbed, Then Left For Dead