Man Tries Running Over Officer
GAINESVILLE- A Gainesville man is behind bars after attempting to run over an officer. Just after midnight a Gainesville police officer tried pulling over 24 –year- old Laquentin Johnson. Johnson refused to stop and continued driving in the Ridgemar Commons apartment complex until he reached a dead end. That’s when the officer got out of his car. At that point Johnson put his Chrysler in reverse and tried striking the officer, but instead hit the patrol car. Johnson ran to his apartment. After a one hour standoff, he surrendered. Johnson is charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer.
- Man arrested for battery against L.E.O.
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- GPD: ACSO deputy charged with DUI, hit-and-run
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Man arrested on sexual battery charges
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation