Trenton Community Supports Paralyzed Teen
Published February 18th, 2014
A Trenton teenager paralyzed in a car wreck is receiving support from his community in more ways than one.
Lane Langford suffered his injury just two weeks after he and his team won Trenton High School's first ever football state championship.
A fund has been set up at Capital City Bank so people can donate to Lane's recovery.
One restaurant just donated $2,000 to Lane.
"I can't even describe what to say to people sometimes. It's just like I don't even know what to say except for thank you," said Lane's Mom, Tina Langford.
Lane's mother told us that they are considering several rehabilitation places for him.
- A Community Mourns The Death of Two Bradford High School Teens
- Trenton's Stephen Smith and Hamp Cheevers Win High School Play of the Year Day 6!
- Trenton's Hamp Cheevers Wins High School Football Play of the Week Playoff Edition
- Navy Dad Surprises Teen at High School Graduation
- Mock Car Crashes at Local High School Makes Teens Emotional
- Shooting At High Springs Community School
- Community Thanks Heroes in High Spring's School Shooting
- Trenton Teen Reported Missing
- Quadriplegic Man Sues Attorney For Excessive Fees
- Chris Chestnut Takes Stand