Trenton Community Supports Paralyzed Teen
Published February 18th, 2014
A Trenton teenager paralyzed in a car wreck is receiving support from his community in more ways than one.
Lane Langford suffered his injury just two weeks after he and his team won Trenton High School's first ever football state championship.
A fund has been set up at Capital City Bank so people can donate to Lane's recovery.
One restaurant just donated $2,000 to Lane.
"I can't even describe what to say to people sometimes. It's just like I don't even know what to say except for thank you," said Lane's Mom, Tina Langford.
Lane's mother told us that they are considering several rehabilitation places for him.
- Community Supports Injured High School Athlete #PrayForCole
- A Community Mourns The Death of Two Bradford High School Teens
- Rivals on the field, friends off
- Rival High School Supports Injured Student
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Navy Dad Surprises Teen at High School Graduation
- Mock Car Crashes at Local High School Makes Teens Emotional
- Two hero officers honored at High Springs Community School
- Shooting At High Springs Community School