UF Professor Pleads to Video Voyeurism Charge
GAINESVILLE- The college professor accused of using a camera pen to secretly film under the clothing of two female students has entered a no contest plea to a felony count of video voyeurism.
Don Samuelson, 65, was sentenced last month to three years probation and ordered to pay a $672 fine.
Samuelson is a University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine professor.
Police seized his pen and found "upskirt" and "downskirt" videos on the device.
Police say Samuelson claims he was filming the students to determine whether they had inappropriately failed to wear undergarments to class.
- UF Vet School Professor on Administrative Leave After Voyeurism Arrest
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- UF Professor Examines Crisis in Syria
- Legislature Increases Offenses on Video Voyeurism
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Two Commissioners Plead Not Guilty to Bribery Charges
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- Feds Investigating Univ. of Florida Professor, Wife
- Man Sentenced To Prison for Killing Professor
- Gainesville attorney charged with eavesdropping, battery