Warringtons Donate $75 Million to UF Business School, Become University's Biggest Boosters
Published February 22nd, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- It's the largest single donation the University of Florida has ever received, and UF officials are hoping it goes a long way towards making Florida a Top 10 school.
Al and Judy Warrington -- already two of the University's biggest boosters -- cemented their spot as the most generous in school history with a $75 million donation to the business school that already bears their name.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports, UF hopes the money will take the college -- and the University -- to new heights.
- Marion Co. Man Fails to Enroll Daughter in School, Says He is a Sovereign Citizen
- X-Box Boys back in School, Parents Outraged
- Michelle Obama Calls UF Rally Her Biggest Event This Year
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- UF Basketball's Winning Streak Benefits Local Businesses
- DeLuca Donates $1 Million Towards YMCA Renovations
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- UF Donations at Record High
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- Gainesville Bookstores Saving Students Millions of Dollars