Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
The family of a missing man in Ocklawaha has called in Equusearch, the search team from Texas that looked for Caylee Anthony.
Forty-eight year old Johnny Radabaugh, Jr. is intellectually disabled and has been missing for an entire week.
His family still thinks he's out in the forest and alive.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office scaled back their search last weekend and the family decided to take matters into their own hands by calling in Equusearch.
"They're going to be able to find him. No matter how our situation comes to an end. They're going to give us an end and that's why we called them," said Kim Radabaugh, Johnny's stepmom.
The sheriff's office has agreed to cooperate with Equusearch, who could start their search for Johnny as early as tomorrow.
His family says if you happen to see stacks or piles of rocks, sticks or aerosol cans, chances are Johnny has been there.
Be sure to take a picture, document your location and contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office immediately at 352-732-9111.
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Search for Johnny Radabaugh Will Continue Saturday
- Human remains ID'd as body of missing Dunnellon man
- Deputies search for missing man
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Marion County Sheriff's deputies search for missing family
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Investigators Find Body Believed To Be Missing Man From Interlachen