FHP: Bicyclist Critically Injured in Late Night Hit and Run
In Marion County, Florida Highway Patrol is looking for the vehicle responsible for a hit and run that left a bicyclist critically injured.
FHP says the bicyclist was traveling north on county road 314 last night and that's when a vehicle rear-ended the bike.
The impact ejected the bicyclist and the vehicle left the scene.
Troopers say the bicyclist was not wearing a helmet and did not have any lighting.
FHP says the vehicle is possibly a Toyota Tacoma with damage to the front right.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Ocala Florida Highway Patrol Station at 352-732-1260.
- FHP: Hit and Run Driver Wanted
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Truck hits, critically injures GPD officer
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- FHP: Car Crashes Into, Topples Utility Pole On Williston Road
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Hit and Run Suspect Keeps Souvenir from Accident
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash