Force Sisters Visit Children's Hospital Before Race
Published March 14th, 2014
GAINESVILLE- Visitors are a common thing at hospitals, but a roomful of kids got a few surprise guests today at UF Health Children's Hospital.
A family of race car drivers pumped the brakes on their fast paced lives, to spend some time with the kids.
From special meals to playlists, athletes have different ways of preparing for a big event.
Courtbey and Brittany Force kicked off their Gatornationals tour in a different way.
TV20 had a chance to talk the sisters and the kids who say they couldn't think of a better way to kickoff race weekend.
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital in Gainesville Makes Cents
- LPGA tournament players make a surprise stop at a children's hospital
- Shands Children's Hospital recognized by US News and World Report
- Child Injured in Children's Race Dies from Injuries
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer